Current Ph.D. Students
Students who have completed all but dissertation (ABD)
Christopher Kreider (ABD) admitted Fall 2009Â vita
- Kreider, Christopher. Rao, Srinivasan V. "User Acceptance of Multiple Password Systems: A Proposed Study" (2010). AMCIS 2010 Proceedings. Lima, PeruÂ
Priya Padmanabhan (ABD) admitted Fall 2009Â vita
Nima Kordzadeh (ABD) admitted Fall 2009Â vita
- Kordzadeh, Nima: "Towards Measuring Open Source Project Success: An Empirical Study on Sourceforge.net", ABES, UTSA, April 2011.
- Kordzadeh, Nima: "An Empirical Investigation of Short Term Demand for Open Source Software", ABES, UTSA, April 2010.
Diana Young (ABD) admitted Fall 2009 vita
- Young, Diana K.; Conklin, Wm. Arthur; and Dietrich, Glenn. (2010). “Re-examining the Information Systems Security Problem from a Systems Theory Perspective”. AMCIS 2010Proceedings. Lima, Peru.
- De los Santos, E. & Young, D. (2009). “Towards distribution channel equity â€“ college students helping Mexican artisans forge the digital divide.” Proceedings of the CLADEA International
Relations Conference, San Antonio, TX, USA, 10 â€“ 19.
- Kiser, A. I. T., & Young, D. (2008). “Factors that impact student success in a quantitativedecision science course.” Proceedings of the Business Economics Institute GBDI International
Conference, Las Vegas, NV, USA, 182-189.
Annual Deadline for Applying is February 1st