Accounting Corporate Sponsor Program
Briggs & Veselka Co.
Padgett, Stratemann & Co.
Slattery | Perkins
Valero Energy Corporation
Akin, Doherty, Klein & Feuge, P.C.
Laborde & Associates, P.C.
San Antonio CPA Continuing Education Foundation
Williams, Crow, Mask, LLP
Corporate Sponsors Program
The Department of Accounting Corporate Sponsor Program is an opportunity for your company to partner with us in preparing graduates who will thrive in the increasingly complex and challenging profession of accounting. Your financial support provides critical resources for scholarships, research and professional development programs.
Companies receive the following annual benefits:
- Access to the best accounting students
- Influence regarding departmental issues and programming
- Concierge-level recruiting service
- Engagement with the department and college
- Recognition in college annual report and website
What Your Support Provides
Your support helps the Department of Accounting in many ways.
- Student programs and scholarships
- Faculty research and travel
- Student participation in national competitions and symposia
- Software and curricular resources to support research and instruction
For more information about giving to the UTSA College of Business please contact Kim West, Executive Director of Advancement, at (210) 458-7307 or Kimberly.email@example.com.